3-Minute Dessert Recipe
Easy to do and also no need much time to do. No need to boil the syrup and mixing requires only less then 3 minutes. Here is the 3-minute dessert recipe.
- 3 eggs,
- 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar,
- 3 tablespoons of milk,
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- 3 tablespoons of semolina,
- 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour,
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams).
For the syrup;
- 3 cups of milk (at the room temperature),
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar (If you want, you can reduce the amount of the sugar).
The cup size: 200 ml.
Process of 3-Minute Dessert Recipe
Firstly, beat the eggs and the sugar by using wire beater.
Add the milk, vegetable oil, semolina, flour and mix.
Finally, add the vanilla, baking powder and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a greased small rectangular pyrex.
Bake the 3-minute dessert in the preheated oven at 180°C until it gets lightly brown.
While baking the dessert cake, prepare the syrup.
Mix the sugar and the milk until the sugar dissolves.
Then take the dessert cake out from the oven and leave it for 10 minutes.
After the ten minutes, pour the syrup on it.
Then leave it to absorb the syrup and get cool.
When it gets cool enough at the room temperature, leave it in the fridge.
Then you can slice and serve your easy cake by decorating how you like.
Get and share this easy cake recipe with your friends. They will love it.