Beef Orzo Soup Recipe
Another nice hearty soup that’s really simple to make is for you. If you want to cook a nutritious soup for your children, it is the recipe you are looking for. Here is the our beef orzo soup recipe.
- 1 tablespoon of ground beef,
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 1 coffee spoon of tomato paste,
- 2 grated tomatoes (instead of grated tomato you can use 4 or 5 tablespoons of tomato sauce ),
- 1 teacup of orzo (the teacup size is 110 ml.),
- 5 cups of hot water (the cup size is 200 ml.),
- 1 coffee spoon of mint,
- Red pepper flakes.
Process of Beef Orzo Soup Recipe
Firstly, add the vegetable oil in a deep pot and cook the ground beef by stirring until the color of the ground beef changes.
Add the chopped clove of garlic and continue to stir.
Then add the tomato paste and grated tomatoes in order and cook by stirring for 1 or 2 minutes.
Finally add the salt and pour the water then leave it to boil.
When it starts to boil, add the orzo.
Cook it until the orzo get tender enough.
After the orzo get tender, add the mint and red pepper flakes and stir.
Then turn off the stove and leave it for 4 or 5 minutes and serve hot.
This beef orzo soup recipe is for 7 or 8 bowls.