Biscuit Cake with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Biscuit base is covered with a layer of rich vanilla cream and then another layer of smooth dark chocolate sauce. Here is the my biscuit cake with chocolate sauce recipe.
For the bottom of the cake;
- 1 packet of biscuits ,
- 2 full tablespoon of cocoa powder,
- 4 tablespoon of butter (melted),
- A half cup of milk (100 ml.).
For the cream;
- 7 cups of milk (1400 ml.),
- 2 cups of all purpose flour,
- 1 and a half cups of granulated sugar,
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
- 1 packet of whipped cream powder (75 gr.)
For the top;
- 1 packet of chocolate sauce powder (128 grams),
- 2 and a half cups of milk (500 ml.).
Process of Biscuit Cake with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
At first, crumble the biscuits in a deep bowl.
Add the milk and the cocoa powder and mix.
Add the melted butter and mix well.
Put the biscuit mixture in a middle size pyrex and press on them by using your hand.
To prepare the cream, mix the milk, flour and the sugar in a pot and cook by stirring constantly until it gets thick.
When it gets thick enough, add the vanilla and the butter and mix then remove it from the stove and leave it to cool.
After it gets cool, add the whipped cream powder and mix well.
Pour the cream on the biscuits and spread.
Cook the chocolate sauce powder and the milk by stirring until it starts to boil.
When it starts to boil, continue to cook for more 2 or 3 minutes and remove it from the stove.
Leave the chocolate sauce to cool by stirring occasionally.
Then pour the sauce on the cake and leave the cake to cool in the refrigerator for 3 or 4 hours.
At the end of the time, decorate your biscuit cake how you desire and serve.
Heat a knife over the stove and then slice the cake.