Caterpillar Cookies Recipe
There is nothing better than homemade cookie and this homemade cookies melt into your mouth. Enjoy this caterpillar cookies with a glass of milk, tea or coffee!
- 125 grams margarine (at the room temperature),
- 1 teacup of vegetable oil (the teacup is: 110 ml.),
- 2 teacups of granulated sugar,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 3,5 or 4 cups of all purpose flour (the cup is: 200 ml.).
Process of Caterpillar Cookies Recipe
To prepare the cookie dough, combine the margarine, sugar, vegetable oil and egg in a deep bowl.
Add the baking powder and add the flour slowly and knead well.
Get a soft but not sticky dough.
Place a baking sheet in a tray.
To make the caterpillar cookie shape – transfer the cookie dough into bag fitted with a star nozzle. Pipe out strait 5 cm dough pieces.
Then bake them in the preheated oven at 175°C until they get slightly golden.
After baking, leave the caterpillar cookies in the tray to cool.
When they get cool enough, serve.
If you desire you can spread creamy chocolate or jam between two cookies and serve.