Cauliflower Cake Recipe
This savory cauliflower cake is so tasty that you will want to share this flavor and make it for your guests and family.
- 300 grams cauliflower,
- 1 leek,
- A half bunch of parsley,
- A half bunch of dill,
- 1 teacup of feta cheese or curd cheese,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 cup of milk (200 ml.),
- A half cup of vegetable oil (100 ml.),
- 1 teacup of corn flour (the teacup is: 110 ml.),
- 2 cups of all purpose flour (the cup is: 200 ml.),
- 10 grams baking powder (1 packet),
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- 1 coffee spoon of salt (not a full spoon).
Process of Cauliflower Cake Recipe
At first, divide the cauliflower in small pieces and leave them in the boiled salty water for 5 minutes.
Then drain and leave them to cool.
Chop the leek, parsley and the dill and put them in a deep bowl.
Add the feta cheese, boiled cauliflower pieces, red pepper flakes and salt and mix them.
Add the eggs, milk and the vegetable oil and mix.
Finally, add the baking powder, corn flour and flour and mix well.
Get a dough thicker than a cake batter.
Pour the mixture in a greased and slightly floured large ground pyrex and spread.
Bake it in the preheated oven at 180°C until the top gets golden brown.
When it gets golden brown, open the cover of the oven and leave it in the oven for 15 or 20 minutes.
Then slice the cauliflower cake and serve.