Chocolate Cake Recipe
This chocolate cake is moist and delicious and also super easy to put together.
For the cake mixture;
- 3 eggs,
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (not a full cup, leave 2 cm space),
- A half cup of milk (100 ml.),
- A half cup of vegetable oil (100 ml.),
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder,
- A handful crushed hazelnut,
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 10 grams of baking powder (1 packet),
- 1 cup of all purpose flour (the cup is 200 ml.)
For the sauce;
- 1 cup of milk (200 ml.),
- 1 coffee spoon of cocoa powder,
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar,
- 1-2 piece dark chocolate.
Process of Chocolate Cake Recipe
Before preparing the chocolate cake mixture, preheat the oven to 180°C.
Grease a small round pyrex or a baking tray with butter (the pyrex is 24-25 cm).
To prepare the chocolate cake mixture, mix the eggs and the sugar in a deep bowl until foamy. And add the milk, vegetable oil, cocoa powder, crushed hazelnut and vanilla, mix them well by using a wire beater. Finally add the baking powder and the flour and mix.
Pour the cake mixture into the greased pyrex and bake in the preheated oven at 180°C until it rises. After the cake rises, make the oven degree 150°C and continue to bake for almost for 30 or 35 minutes. After checking the cake by using a toothpick, remove it from the oven and leave it to get warm at the room temperature.
To prepare the sauce, put the cocoa powder, milk and sugar in a small pot and cook it by stirring until the sugar dissolves. (Heat the sauce not boil until the sugar dissolves). Add the chocolate pieces in to the sauce and melt it by stirring. Remove it from the heat (no need to boil).
Cut the cake in 8 triangle slices and pour the warm sauce on it.
Leave the chocolate cake until it absorbs the sauce and gets cool.
After it gets cool enough, decorate how you like and serve.
If you liked this chocolate cake recipe, see our other cake recipes.