Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
There is no special reason for make this soft and fluffy chocolate chip cake (also birthday cake). And this chocolate chip cake is 3 layered.
For the cake;
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (not fully),
- A half cup of milk (100 ml.),
- A half cup of vegetable oil (100 ml.),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder,
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 1 cup and a tablespoon of all purpose flour (the cup is: 200 ml.).
For the filling;
- 1 packet of vanilla cake cream powder (136 grams),
- 1 1/2 cups of milk (300 ml.),
- Chocolate chips.
For the top;
- 1 packet of whipped cream powder (75 grams),
- 1 cup of milk (200 ml.),
- Chocolate chips,
- Crushed hazelnut.
Process of Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Prepare the cake. Mix the eggs and the sugar in a deep bowl by using a mixer until foamy. Add the vegetable oil, sugar and the cocoa powder and mix. Add the baking powder and the flour and mix well. Pour the mixture in a greased round pyrex.
Bake the cake in the microwave oven at 500 w for almost 13 or 15 minutes. After 13 minutes check the cake and if it is not okay, bake for more 2 minutes. Then take it out from the oven and leave it to cool.
For the top, mix the whipped cream powder and the milk until it gets thick and leave it in the refrigerator.
For the filling, mix the cake cream powder and the milk until it gets thick.
Remove the cake from the pyrex by turning it on a serving plate. Cut the cake into 3 layers by knife or string.
Place the bottom on a serving plate and spread the 1/5 filling evenly on it and sprinkle some chocolate chips on.
Place the second cake slice on it and spread the 1/5 filling evenly and again sprinkle chocolate chips.
Finally, place the last slice of the cake and cover the cake with 3/5 filling.
Decorate the chocolate chip cake with the whipped cream, chocolate chips and the crushed hazelnut and leave it to cool in the refrigerator for 1 or 2 hours.