Chocolate Filled Custard Cups Recipe
This is an unusual recipe for chocolate filled custard cups but these custard cups most delicious you’ve ever eaten.
For the custard;
- 1 liter of milk (5 cups),
- 2 teacups of granulated sugar,
- 2 teacups of all purpose flour (the teacup is: 110 ml.),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine.
For the filling;
- 1 packet of chocolate sauce powder (100 grams),
- 2 cups of milk (400 ml.).
- Grated coconut.
For the top;
- 1 packet of whipped cream powder (75 grams),
- A half cup and a little more milk (140 ml.).
Process of Chocolate Filled Custard Cups
Firstly, to prepare the custard, combine the milk, sugar and the flour in a pot.
Cook it until it gets thick.
When it gets thick enough, remove it from the stove and add the vanilla and the butter and mix well.
Make wet the coffee cups with water and pour the custard in the cups.
Leave them to cool at the room temperature and then leave them in the refrigerator for 3 or 4 hours.
Cook the chocolate sauce powder and the milk by stirring and then leave it to cool at the room temperature.
Stir it occasionally.
Mix the whipped cream powder and the milk until foamy and leave it in the refrigerator.
Take the cups full of custard out from the refrigerator and remove the custard from the cups.
Dip the cup shaped custard in the grated coconut and place them in a pyrex.
Make holes on the desserts by using any suitable carving tool.
Fill the holes with chocolate sauce and close them by the pieces you take out by using the carving tool.
Put the whipped cream in a pipping bag and squeeze it on the cup shaped custards.
Decorate how you like and serve.
This chocolate filled custard cups recipe is for 13 cups.