Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe
Serve this fabulous chocolate pudding cake with whipped cream and strawberry. Try it warm, it’s delicious!
For the cake;
- 3 eggs,
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (not a full cup),
- 1 cup of vegetable oil,
- 1,5 cups of milk ,
- 25 grams cocoa powder (1 and a half more tablespoons),
- 150 grams of chocolate pudding powder (for 750 ml. milk),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 2 and a half more cups of all purpose flour.
To wet the cake;
- 1 cup of milk.
For the topping;
- 2 cups of milk,
- 2 packets of whipped cream (75 + 75 grams).
The cup size: 200 ml.
Process of Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe
For the chocolate pudding cake mixture, at first, mix the eggs and the sugar in a deep bowl.
Add the milk, vegetable oil, cocoa powder, vanilla and mix.
Then add the baking powder and flour into the mixture and mix again.
Pour the mixture into a greased large rectangular pyrex.
Bake the cake into the preheated oven to 170°C for 25 or 30 minutes.
Control the cake while baking.
After the toothpick control, take out the cake from the oven and leave it at the room temperature for 10 minutes.
When the cake gets warm, pour the milk on the cake and leave it to cool.
For the topping; mix the whipped cream and the milk until it gets foamy.
Spread the whipped cream on the cake and leave it into the fridge for 2 or 3 hours.
Before serving, decorate your cake however you like and slice.
This chocolate pudding cake is easy to make and very delicious.