Chocolate Volcano Cookies Recipe
These chocolate volcano cookies are deliciously chewy on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
For the dough;
- 150 grams margarine or butter (at the room temperature),
- 1 egg,
- 1 cup of powdered sugar (not fully),
- 25 grams cocoa powder (2 tablespoons),
- 1 coffee spoon of baking powder,
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 2,5 – 3 cups of all purpose flour (the cup is: 200 ml.).
For the top;
- Chocolate sauce or jam or marmalade.
Process of Chocolate Volcano Cookies Recipe
Firstly, to prepare the dough, combine all the ingredients except for the flour and the baking powder in a deep bowl.
Add the baking powder and add the flour slowly and knead well.
Get a soft and not sticky dough.
If the 2,5 cups of all purpose flour is enough, do not add the half cup of the all purpose flour.
Take walnut sized pieces from the dough and roll them in your palm.
Make lines on the cookies by using a knife and place the cookies on a baking sheet in a tray.
Then bake them in the preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
After baking, take them out from the oven and leave them to cool at the room temperature.
When they get cool enough, place them on a serving plate.
Pour the chocolate sauce on them.
This chocolate volcano cookies recipe is for 25 volcano cookies.