Coconut Cookies Recipe
This easy to make coconut cookies recipe give a result that yummy and delicious cookies.
- 2 eggs (1 egg white for the top),
- 250 grams butter or margarine,
- 1 cup of powdered sugar,
- 10 grams baking powder (1 packet),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 3 1/2 or 4 cups of all purpose flour (the cup size is 200 ml.),
- 1 cup of grated coconut.
Process of Coconut Cookies Recipe
At first, combine the powdered sugar, vanilla, baking powder and eggs except for one egg white in a deep bowl.
Add the 4 tablespoons of grated coconut and the flour and knead well.
Take small pieces from the dough and roll them in your palm.
Dip the cookie balls firstly in the egg white and then in the grated coconut.
Then place them in the greased tray.
Bake them in the preheated oven at 170°C for almost 25 minutes until they get slightly golden.
Remove them from the oven and after they get cool enough, serve.