Easy Cocoa Cake Recipe
This easy cake recipe can be done in a matter of few minutes. There isn’t a person who doesn’t like cocoa cake. You’ll love it, trust me.
- 3 eggs,
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar (the cup size is 200 ml.),
- 1 cup of milk (200 ml.),
- A half cup of vegetable oil (100 ml.),
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour,
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- A half teacup of cocoa powder (25 grams).
Process of Easy Cocoa Cake Recipe
Firstly, mix the sugar and the eggs in a deep bowl by using a mixer until it gets foamy.
Add the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla and the cocoa powder and continue to mix.
Then add the flour and after mixing well, add the baking powder.
Mix the cake mixture well and pour it in a greased cake pan and spread.
Bake it in the preheated oven at 170°C for almost 30 minutes.
After baking, leave the cake to cool at the room temperature.
After it gets cool, remove the cake from the pan by turning it on a serving plate and slice it then serve.