Easy Cookies with Only 4 Ingredients Recipe
These easy cookies only require 4 ingredients! With only whipped cream, flour, powdered sugar, and oil you can make great easy cookies! Learn how to make easy cookies with these simple instructions and photos.
- 1 packet of whipped cream (75 grams),
- 1 cup of vegetable oil (200 ml.),
- 2 and a half cups of all-purpose flour,
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
The cup size: 200 ml.
Process of Easy Cookies Recipe with Only 4 Ingredients
To prepare the easy cookies dough, put the vegetable oil, whipped cream and powdered sugar in a deep bowl and mix them. Add 2 cups of flour into the mixture and knead. Add the flour left gradually and get a soft but not sticky dough.
Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough and roll them in the palm of your hand. Place them in the greased tray. And place drop chocolate on them.
Bake them into the preheated oven at 180°C until their bottoms get light brown. After you remove the cookies from the oven and leave them into the tray to cool down.
When they get enough cool, you can serve after sprinkle powdered sugar on them.
Note: 1. When you remove the cookies from the oven, they soft. Don’t worry about that. Don’t take them from the tray.
2. The cookies baked quickly. Be careful about that. Check them when they are in the oven when baking.
3. Remove the cookies from the oven when their bottoms get golden brown. Enjoy!
If you liked this easy cookie recipe, then you will also our other cookie recipes.