Easy Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
Easy creamy coleslaw recipe. A creamy coleslaw dressing that can be made with ingredients you already have! You can pour it immediately over coleslaw or refrigerate until needed.
- 1/4 medium head green cabbage, finely shredded,
- 2 middle size carrots, finely grated,
- 3-4 tablespoons boiled corn,
- Handful of fill, finely shredded.
For the sauce;
- 4 tablespoonful of mayonnaise,
- 2 tablespoonful of yogurt,
- 1 clove of garlic (to taste),
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar,
- 1 coffee spoon of salt.
Process of Easy Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
Combine the cabbage, dill, carrots and boiled corn in a large bowl.
Whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar and garlic in a bowl.
Pour the sauce over coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
Refrigerate until serving.
It’s great for potlucks or to serve to your family on a busy weeknight.