Easy Spicy Cookies Recipe
These easy spicy cookies are the best one to make if you are tired of eating sweet cookies and looking something spicy. It is also so easy and delicious. This recipe so easy and making it is so fast that it is an unexpected guests recipe. This recipe will save you from last-minute cooking panic.
- 250 grams butter or margarine (melted),
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- 1 egg white (egg yolk is for the top),
- 2 teaspoon granulated sugar,
- 1 baking powder (10 grams),
- 2 teaspoon salt,
- 2 tablespoon crushed red pepper,
- 1 coffee spoon apple cider vinegar ,
- 2 and a half more cups all purpose flour (the cup is: 200 ml.).
For its above;
- Egg yolk,
- Black seeds, sesame, sunflower seeds.
Process of Easy Spicy Cookies Recipe
For the dough, pour 2 cups of water in a deep bowl.
Then add the melted butter, vegetable oil, egg white, apple cider vinegar, salt, sugar, baking powder and chopped red pepper.
Mix all of them and add the flour slowly into the mixture and knead.
Place the dough into a square greased pyrex or a small size greased tray.
Flatten the dough slightly by pressing down on it with the palms of your hands.
Brush the egg yolk on it and slice the dough in squares.
Sprinkle someblacks seeds, sesame and sunflower seeds on the slices.
Bake it into the preheated oven to 170°C until it gets golden.