Easy Whipped Cream Cake Recipe
Make this easy whipped cream cake recipe for afternoon breaks with your friends. It is easy to make and needs less ingredients.
- 2 packets of cocoa whipped cream powder (75 + 75 grams),
- 1 1/2 cups of milk (300 ml.),
- 1 sponge cake (if you have already a cake at home, you can use it),
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips,
- 1 tablespoon of grated coconut.
For the top;
- 1 packet of whipped cream (75 grams),
- 1 1/2 teacups of milk (165 ml.).
Process of Easy Whipped Cream Cake Recipe
At first, mix the cocoa whipped cream powder and the milk in a deep bowl until it gets thick.
Then add the crumbled cake and mix them.
Add the grated coconut and chocolate chips and mix well.
Place a plastic wrap in a cake mold and pour the mixture in it.
Cover it with a plastic wrap and leave it in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 hours.
For the top, mix the whipped cream powder and the milk.
Take the cake out from the refrigarator and remove it from the mold by turning it on a serving plate.
Cover the cake with the whipped cream and decorate it how you desire and leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
You can prepare and leave it the cake in the refrigerator for 1 night.
This easy whipped cream cake recipe is for 7 or 8 people.