Eggless Cake Recipe
How we love those vanilla and cocoa powder streaks! Make way for this classic teatime treat, only this time it is eggless. Here is our eggless cake recipe.
- A half cup of vegetable oil,
- 1 cup of granulated sugar,
- 1,5 cups of milk,
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams).
- 2 cups of all purpose flour (the cup size is: 200 ml.),
- 1 lemon peel, grated,
For the dough;
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder (for the cocoa cake mixture),
- 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour (for the vanilla cake mixture).
Process of Eggless Cake Recipe
Firstly, to prepare the eggless cake mixture, mix the vegetable oil, milk and sugar in a deep bowl by using a mixer.
Then add the vanilla, baking powder and all purpose flour and mix.
Finally, add the grated lemon peel and mix well.
Pour half of the mixture in to a separate bowl.
Add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder into one of the bowl and add 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour into the other bowl and mix each of the mixture.
You get two cake mixtures, vanilla and cocoa cake mixture.
Grease the silicon cake mold and pour the vanilla cake mixture into it.
Pour the cocoa cake mixture on it by using a spoon.
Bake the eggless cake in the preheated oven at 175°C. (First 20 minutes, don’t open the oven door)
Check the cake by using a toothpick and take it out from the oven.
Remove the cake from the cake mold by turning it on a serving plate.
After it gets cool enough, sprinkle some powdered sugar on it.
Slice and serve.