Hazelnut Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
This delicious sweet hazelnut cinnamon rolls look perfect and also smell wonderful.
For the dough;
- 75 grams butter or margarine,
- 1 egg white (the egg yolk is for the top),
- 1,5 cups of milk,
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar,
- A flick of salt,
- 1 packet of instant yeast (10 grams),
- 4 – 4,5 cups of all purpose flour (the cup is 200 ml.).
For the filling;
- 100 grams margarine or butter,
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar,
- 1 coffee spoon of powdered cinnamon,
- 1 cup of chopped walnut or hazelnut.
For the top;
- Egg yolk,
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Process of Hazelnut Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
Firstly, heat the milk in a small pan and add the margarine and sugar. Melt the margarine in the milk.
Pour the mixture in a deep bowl and add egg white and salt in it.
Add the yeast and add the flour slowly.
Finally get a soft but not sticky dough.
Cover the dough and leave it to rise for 1 hour.
To prepare the filling, mix the margarine, powdered sugar, powdered cinnamon in a bowl.
Roll out the dough in 0,5 cm thickness on a plain surface by using a rolling pin as a rectangular.
Spread the filling on the dough and sprinkle the chopped hazelnut and roll up the dough.
By using your hands, roll the dough lightly and make it longer.
By using a knife cut the roll in pieces as small triangles.
The tips of the triangles should be in 1 cm thickness.
Press a thin rolling pin lengthwise in the center of the triangles.
Then place the shaped dough on a baking sheet in to a tray.
Brush the egg yolk and the vegetable oil mixture on them .
Before baking, leave them in the tray for 15 minutes to rise.
Bake the hazelnut cinnamon rolls in the preheated oven at 180°C until they get golden.
After baking, serve them when they get cool.
This recipe is for 15 hazelnut cinnamon rolls.
Give this hazelnut cinnamon rolls recipe a try.