Homemade Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Make these delicious homemade chocolate truffles for your family and also your guests. These truffles are easy to make and also absolutely delicious. Enjoy!
- 4 cups of crumbled cake (the cup size is 200 ml.),
- 1 coffee spoon of cinnamon,
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar,
- 2 tablespoons of crushed walnut,
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder (if the cake is cocoa cake, 1 coffee spoon of cocoa powder is enough),
- 1 grated orange peel.
- A half teacup of milk (55 ml.).
For the top;
- 100 grams chocolate (melted) (benmari style melting),
- Grated coconut.
Process of Homemade Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Firstly, combine all the ingredients except for the milk in a deep bowl.
Add the milk slowly and knead well (if the mixture gets too thick, add milk).
Take marble sized pieces from the mixture and roll them in your palm.
Melt the chocolate (benmari style melting).
Dip the truffles in the chocolate and place them on a serving plate.
And then sprinkle some grated coconut on them.
Leave them to cool in the refrigerator.
When they get cool enough, serve.
This homemade chocolate truffles recipe is for 50 truffles. Give it a try.