Homemade Oreo Cookies Recipe
These easy to make homemade oreo cookies are a delicious filled cream sandwich cookie.
- 225 grams of butter (at the room temperature),
- 1 cup of granulated sugar,
- 1 egg,
- 5 grams vanilla (1 packet),
- 2,5 cups of all purpose flour (the cup size is 200 ml.),
- 1 teacup of cocoa powder (the teacup size is 110 ml.),
- 1,5 teaspoons of baking powder,
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
For the cream;
- 2 tablespoons of milk cream or whipped cream,
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 1-1,5 cups of powdered sugar.
Process of Homemade Oreo Cookies Recipe
For the beginning, put the butter and the sugar in a deep bowl.
Mix them by using a mixer.
Add the vanilla and the eggs and mix until it gets creamy.
Add the baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and add the flour slowly and continue to mix.
Divide the dough in two parts and cover them with plastic wrap and leave them in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Take one of the dough out from the refrigerator and roll it on a slightly flour plain surface in 0,5 cm thickness.
If you have trouble in rolling the dough, you can roll it out between plastic wraps.
Then cut the dough by using cookie cutters and place them on a baking sheet in a tray.
Bake them in the preheated oven at 180°C for 10 or 12 minutes and then leave them to cool.
Continue with the other dough piece and then bake them, too.
Put the milk cream or whipped cream in a bowl and add the vanilla and add the powdered sugar slowly.
And mix them until get thick.
Then place the cream between the two biscuits and place them on a serving plate.
After preparing all the biscuits with cream, leave the homemade oreo cookies in the refrigerator for an hour and then serve.