Easy Lemon Cake Recipe
This lemon cake recipe is so simple and so delicious and perfect for breakfast or picnic. Try this easy cake recipe.
- 3 eggs,
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar (the cup size is 200 ml.),
- 1 cup of milk (200 ml.),
- A half cup of vegetable oil (100 ml.),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour (the cup size is 200 ml.),
- 1 grated lemon peel.
Process of Easy Lemon Cake Recipe
Firstly, to prepare the cake batter, mix the eggs and the sugar until it gets foamy by using a mixer.
Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla and continue to mix.
Add the baking powder and the flour and finally add the grated lemon peel and mix well.
Pour the cake mixture in a greased and slightly floured cake pan.
Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 160°C until it gets golden.
Check the cake by using a toothpick and turn off the oven.
Open the cover of the oven and leave the cake in the oven.
When it gets warm enough, remove the cake by turning it on a serving plate.
Slice the cake and serve.