Mole Cake Recipe
A practical and amusing experience of baking for cream cake lovers! Your family and your friends absolutely will love this delicious mole cake.
For the cake batter;
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (not fully),
- A half cup of milk (100 ml.),
- A half cup of vegetable oil (100 ml.),
- 1.5 tablespoon of cocoa powder,
- 5 grams of vanilla (1 packet),
- 10 grams of baking powder (1 packet),
- 1 cup of all purpose flour (the cup is: 200 ml.).
For the cream;
- 2 cups of milk (400 ml.),
- 1 packet of vanilla cream powder for cake (140 grams) ,
- 1 packet of whipped cream powder (75 grams).
Process of Mole Cake Recipe
Firstly, to prepare the mole cake batter, mix the eggs and the sugar in a deep bowl. Add the milk and the vegetable oil and mix. Add the cocoa powder, vanilla, baking powder and the flour and mix well.
Place a baking sheet in a pyrex. Pour the mixture in the pyrex and spread.
Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 170°C for almost 30 minutes. After checking the cake by using a toothpick, take it out from the oven and leave it to cool.
To prepare the cream, combine the milk, a packet of vanilla cream powder for cake and whipped cream powder in a deep bowl. Mix them until it gets thick. Then leave it in the refrigerator.
When the cake gets cool enough, remove the cake from the pyrex by turning it. Cut the edges of the cake carefully.
Cut the half of the cake with a knife (the part at the bottom will be thicker). Crumble the remaining cake with your hand or by using a rondo.
Place the bottom part on a serving plate or a pyrex. Pour the cream on the cake. Sprinkle the crumbled cake pieces on the cream.
Leave the mole cake in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 hours. When the cake gets cool enough, cut the cake in squares and after decorating the mole cake how you like, serve.
Note: The pyrex is 24*35 cm.