No Bake Cake Recipe
Looking for cake you don’t need to bake? Satisfy your sweet tooth with this delicious no bake cake recipe.
For the bottom;
- 2 packets of biscuits with oat,
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of honey or molasses,
- 3 tablespoons of butter (75 grams).
For the custard;
- 5 cups of milk (1 liter),
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (the cup is: 200 ml.),
- One cup of semolina,
- 1 cup of grated coconut.
For the top;
- 2 packets of milk chocolate (80 + 80 gr.),
- 1 packet of dark chocolate (80 gr.),
- A half teacup of milk (55 ml.).
Process of No Bake Cake Recipe
Firstly, to prepare the bottom of the cake, melt the butter in a small pan.
Crumble the biscuits by using a rondo.
Add the melted butter, honey or molasses on the crumbled biscuits and mix well.
Place the biscuits mixture in a springform pan and spread.
Press on the biscuits by using a cup.
Leave the springform pan in the refrigerator.
The springform pan is 26 cm.
To prepare the custard, combine all the ingredients in a pot.
Cook it by stirring until it gets thick.
Then pour the custard on the biscuits and spread.
Heat the half teacup of milk and add the chocolate pieces in it and melt the chocolate pieces in the milk by stirring.
Pour the chocolate sauce on the custard.
Leave the cake to cool at the room temperature.
Then leave the cake in the refrigerator fo 1 or 2 hours.
When the no bake cake gets cool enough, decorate it how you like.
Give this no bake cake recipe a try.