One Dough Three Cookies Recipe
One Dough Three Cookies – As you see, that’s right make 1 dough and create 3 different types of cookies! Your friends and family will be into thinking you slaved away in the kitchen all day long. But in fact you will create wonders in a very little time.
For the dough;
- 250 grams of butter or margarine (at the room temperature),
- 1 egg,
- 1 1/2 teacup of powdered sugar,
- 5 grams of vanilla (1 packet),
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder,
- 1 coffee spoon of starch (a full spoon),
- 3 1/2 cups and 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour (the cup is 200 ml.).
To add the dough;
- 1 teacup of crushed walnut or hazelnut,
- 1 teacup of toasted sesame seeds and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder,
- 1 teacup of semisweet chocolate chips.
The teacup size is 110 ml.
Process of One Dough Three Cookies Recipe
To prepare the dough, combine all the ingredients except for the flour and the baking powder in a deep bowl. Mash and mix them by using a fork. Then add the baking powder and add the flour slowly and knead well. Get a soft but not sticky dough.
Divide the cookie dough in 3 pieces and place them into separate bowls.
Add the crushed walnut or hazelnut in to the first bowl.
Add the toasted sesame seeds and cinnamon powder in to the second bowl.
Finally add the semisweet chocolate chips in to the third bowl.
Knead all the dough in to the separate bowls. Shape the dough how you like and place them on a baking sheet in to a tray. Finally bake them in the preheated oven at 175°C for almost 20 minutes.
After baking, leave the cookies get cool in the tray. When they get cool enough, serve them.
If you want, you can serve them by sprinkling some powdered sugar on them.
This one dough three cookies recipe is for 78 cookies.