Orange Juice Cake Recipe
This homemade orange juice cake recipe is easy to make and results in a super moist and rich cake. And also it’s made from fresh orange juice.
For the cake mixture;
- 2 eggs,
- 60 grams granulated sugar,
- 60 ml. yogurt,
- 50 ml. vegetable oil,
- 50 ml. milk,
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 5 grams vanilla powder,
- 2 cups of all purpose flour (the cup size is 200 ml.).
For the syrup;
- 170 grams granulated sugar (the amount of the sugar can change, check how much sweet the oranges are),
- 1 cup of water (200 ml.),
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice (200 ml.).
Process of Orange Juice Cake Recipe
Firstly, to prepare the syrup, put the fresh orange juice, water and the sugar in a pot and leave it to boil.
After it starts to boil, continue to boil it for 1 or 2 minutes and then turn off the stove and leave it to cool.
To prepare the cake mixture, mix the eggs and the sugar until it gets foamy.
Add the vegetable oil, yogurt and milk and mix.
Add the vanilla, baking powder and the flour and mix well.
Pour the mixture in a greased cake pan and bake it in the preheated oven at 170°C.
After checking the cake by using a toothpick, take it out from the oven and leave it for 10 minutes.
Then pour the cool syrup on it.
After the cake dessert absorbs the syrup, remove it from the pan by turning it on a serving plate.
Decorate your easy homemade orange juice cake how you desire and serve it with a cup of tea or coffee.