Pink Cookies Recipe
A recipe for easy to make and delicious pink cookies. Try and share with your friends.
- 1 egg,
- 1 cup of vegetable oil (200 ml.),
- 2 teacups of granulated sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt,
- 2 tablespoons of water,
- 1 1/2 cups of starch (200 grams),
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- Red food color (a tip of a toothpick),
- 2 1/2 or 3 cups of all purpose flour.
The cup size is 200 ml.
Process of Pink Cookies Recipe
Firstly, combine the egg, sugar, vegetable oil, yogurt, water and the red color in a bowl.
Add the starch, baking powder and the flour and knead well.
Get a soft dough.
Take walnut size pieces from the dough and roll them in your palm.
Press slightly on them with your hand.
Place them on a baking sheet in a tray.
Finally bake them in the preheated oven at 160°C until their tops crack and get slightly golden.
Then remove them from the oven.
Leave them to cool then serve.