Pomegranate Cream Tart Recipe
The creamy pomegranate filling of this tasty tart recipe deliciously shows off the best of the season. I love this pomegranate cream tart recipe, you can make it any time of year.
For the tart;
- 2 eggs,
- 2 Turkish coffee cup of granulated sugar,
- 1 Turkish coffee cup of yogurt,
- 1 Turkish coffee cup of vegetable oil,
- 3 Turkish coffee cup of all purpose flour,
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder,
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams).
For the cream;
- 3 cups of milk (600 ml.),
- 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour,
- 1 tablespoon of starch,
- 1 teacup of granulated sugar,
- 5 grams vanilla (1 packet),
- 1 packet of whipped cream powder (75 grams).
- Pomegranate arils,
- Crushed walnut and hazelnut.
The Turkish coffee cup size is 50 ml.
Process of Pomegranate Cream Tart Recipe
Firstly, grease a spring form pan with margarine and heat the oven at 180°C.
To prepare the tart mixture, mix the eggs and the sugar in a deep bowl by using a mixer until it gets foamy.
Add the other ingredients except for the baking powder and the flour and continue to mix.
Finally add the sifted flour and the baking powder and mix well.
Then pour the mixture in the greased spring form pan and spread.
Bake it in the preheated oven at 180°C and then remove it from the oven and leave it to warm.
To prepare the cream, combine all the ingredients except for the vanilla and the whipped cream powder in a pot.
Then cook it by stirring until it gets thick.
When it gets thick enough, add the vanilla and mix well then remove it from the stove and leave it to cool.
After the cream gets cool enough, add the whipped cream powder and mix it using a mixer for 3 or 4 minutes.
Remove the tart from the pan by turning it on a serving plate and pour the cream on the tart and spread.
Then decorate the tart how you desire, for example with pomegranate arils and crushed walnut and hazelnut.
Finally, leave the pomegranate cream tart in the refrigerator to cool for 1 or 2 hours and serve.