Salty Cookies with Vinegar Recipe
The salty cookies with vinegar are melt in your mouth and also they stay fresh for a long time.
For the dough;
- 250 grams margarine (at the room temperature),
- 1 tea cup of vegetable oil (110 ml.),
- 2 eggs (one of the eggs’ egg yolk is for the top),
- A half Turkish coffee cup vinegar (25 ml.),
- 1 and a half more coffee spoon of salt,
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 4 and a half more cups and also 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour (the cup is 200 ml.).
For the top;
- 1 egg yolk,
- Black cumin seeds.
Process of Salty Cookies with Vinegar Recipe
For the salty cookies with vinegar recipe, at first, combine the margarine, vegetable oil, egg, vinegar and salt into a deep bowl.
Add a little amount of the flour and the baking powder then mix.
Then add the flour left slowly and knead the dough. Get a soft but not sticky dough.
Take small size pieces from the dough and shape them however you like.
If you want, you can roll the dough and use cookie cutters.
Place the shaped cookies in a greased tray or on a baking sheet.
Brush the egg yolk on the cookies and sprinkle some sesame and black cumin seeds.
Bake the cookies into the preheated oven to 180°C until they get golden brown.
Then leave them to cool into the tray. Serve warm with a cup of tea.
The cookies are melt in your mouth and also they stay fresh for a long time.