Salty Sesame Cookies Recipe
These melt in your mouth salty sesame cookies looks very pretty and golden. And also it is very easy to make and quick. There is no need to wait for the dough rising because this cookies are made with baking powder.
For the dough;
- 2 eggs (One of the egg yolks is for the top),
- 150 grams butter or margarine (at the room temperature),
- 1 teacup of vegetable oil (110 ml),
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar,
- 1 coffee spoon of granulated sugar,
- 1,5 coffee spoons of salt,
- 10 grams of baking powder (1 packet),
- 3,5 – 4 cups of all purpose flour (the cup is: 200 ml.).
For the top;
- 1 egg yolk,
- Black cumin seeds,
- Sesame seeds.
Process of Salty Sesame Cookies Recipe
Firstly, to prepare the dough ,combine all the ingredients except for the baking powder and the flour in a deep bowl.
Add the baking powder and add the flour slowly and knead well.
Get a soft but not sticky dough.
Take marble size pieces from the dough and roll them in your palm.
By using these marble sized dough pieces make a flower shape and place them on a baking sheet in a tray.
Brush the egg yolk on them and sprinkle sesame seeds and black cumin seeds.
Bake them in the preheated oven at 165°C until they get golden.
When they get golden, leave them to cool in the tray.
Then serve them.
This salty sesame cookies recipe is for 27 cookies.