Secrets of Making Tender Meatballs Recipe
These tender Meatballs the best you will ever make… Secrets of making tender meatballs. You will love this easy meatballs recipe.
- 500 grams medium-fat ground beef,
- 1 medium size onion,
- 1 coffee spoon baking soda (instead of baking soda you can use baking powder),
- One coffee spoon lemon juice,
- 1 teacup breadcrumbs (the teacup size is 110 ml.),
- 1 and a half more cup water (300 ml.),
- Black pepper,
- Red pepper flakes,
- Crushed red pepper,
- Cumin seeds,
How to Make Tender Meatballs Recipe
Prepare the tender meatballs mixture. Put the ground beef into a deep bowl. Grate the onion and add it into the bowl. Then add the breadcrumbs, baking soda, lemon juice, salt and the other spices. At last add the water gradually. Knead it for 10 minutes so that everything is combined well. And then put it into your fridge for at least 1 hour.
At the end of the time, remove it from the fridge and take walnut-sized pieces from the mixture. Roll the mixture into meatballs.
Pour the olive oil into the frying pan. Heat the vegetable oil and cook the meatballs over medium heat. Cook them until evenly browned by flipping. Take the meatballs out the pan and serve them hot.
Note: 1. If you add egg in the mixture for meatballs, it makes the meatballs hard and dry. So there is no egg in this recipe.
2. The baking soda makes the meatball tender inside and raised outside. The meatballs don’t get smaller while cooking by the help of baking soda. Pour the lemon juice onto the baking soda and let it raise.
With these ingredients, you can get almost 32 tender meatballs.
If you liked this tender meatball recipe, you will love our other meatballs recipes.