Semolina Dipped Cookies in Syrup Recipe
Get and share the Semolina Dipped Cookies in Syrup Recipe at Recipesmaking.com.
For the dough;
- 125 grams of margarine( at room temperature),
- Half cup of vegetable oil,
- 1 egg,
- Half cup of granulated sugar,
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 3,5 – 4 cups of all-purpose flour.
For its above;
- Almost 1 cup of semolina.
For the syrup;
- 3 cups of water,
- 2 cups of granulated sugar,
- 1 tea spoon of lemon juice.
The cup size: 200 ml.
Process of Semolina Dipped Cookies in Syrup Recipe
For the syrup, place the sugar and water in a pot and bring to boil.
When it boils, boil it over low heat for 10 minutes.
And then add in lemon juice and set aside the pot and let it cool.
For the dough, mix all the ingredients except for the flour in a deep bowl.
Add the flour gradually into the mixture and knead until get a soft dough.
Take a little more larger pieces than walnut from the dough and roll them with the palm of your hand into oval shape.
Then coat the rolled pieces with semolina and place them into the greased baking tray.
Bake them into the preheated oven to 180°C until their bottoms get lightly brown.
Take them out of the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes.
At the end of the time, pour the warm syrup over them.
Set aside until they soak all the syrup and then serve.
You can get 19 cookies with these ingredients and it can be changed according to the size of the dough balls.