Spice Cookies without Butter Recipe
Soft and chewy with crispy edges, these delicious red pepper powder spice cookies without butter will fill your house with spicy scent as they bake.
- 2 eggs (one of the egg yolk is for the top),
- 1 coffee spoon of salt,
- 1 coffee spoon of granulated sugar,
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar (apple),
- 1 coffee spoon of red pepper powder,
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 200 ml. vegetable oil (1 cup),
- 1 tablespoon of black cumin seeds,
- 1 tablespoon of roasted sesame seeds,
- 3 cups of all purpose flour (the cup size is 200 ml.)
Process of Spice Cookies without Butter Recipe
Firstly, to prepare the dough, combine the eggs, salt, sugar, red pepper powder, vinegar and the baking powder in a deep bowl.
Add the vegetable oil and mix well.
Add the sesame seeds, black cumin seeds and add the flour slowly and knead well.
Roll out the dough in 0,5 cm. thickness.
Cut the dough by cookie cutters or a cup.
Place them on a baking sheet in a tray and brush egg yolk on them.
Then bake them in the preheated oven at 180°C until their tops get golden for almost 10 or 15 minutes.
After baking, leave them to cool in the tray ad then serve.
Note: Do not add the flour more than it needs. Add the flour slowly and get a soft dough (not very soft).
With a bottle cover, this spice cookies without butter recipe is for 100 cookies.
The baking time can change according to the size of the cookies.