Vanilla Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting Recipe
Cake flour and whipped cream make this vanilla cake extremely light and tender. Top with your favorite frosting or serve with fresh fruit. Learn how to make Vanilla Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting with these simple instructions.
- 4 eggs,
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (200 ml.),
- 1 cup of milk (200 ml.),
- 2 packets of baking powder (10 + 10 grams),
- 1 coffee cup of olive oil (50 ml.),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams),
- 1/2 cup of starch (100 ml.),
- 2 1/2 (two and a half) cups of all-purpose flour (the cup size is 200 ml.).
- 2 cups of water (400 ml.),
- 1 cup of granulated sugar,
- 1 packet of cocoa powder (25 grams).
To decorate the cake;
- 2 packets of whipped cream (75 + 75 grams),
- 2 cups of milk (400 ml.),
- If you want chocolate sauce or coconut.
Process of Vanilla Cake Recipe
Prepare the vanilla cake mixture. Beat the eggs and the sugar in a large mixing bowl and mix them until the sugar dissolves. Except for the baking powder, add the other ingredients in it and mix. At last add the baking powder and pour the mixture into the greased tray.
Preheat the oven 150°C and bake them for 15 minutes. Be careful! Remove the cake from the oven before its color turn golden brown. After that, leave it to cool.
Make holes on the cake at least 2 inches apart by inserting a toothpick.
Prepare the sauce. Mix the water, sugar and cocoa powder into a jar by shaking. Pour the sauce on your cake.
And in a mixing bowl, mix the milk and the whipped cream until it reaches stiff peaks. Spread the whipped cream on your cake by using a spatula.
Decorate your cake how you like and put your cake into the fridge. Slice it and serve.
Note: If you want you can make the vanilla cake the night before your guests come. Cover your cake with plastic wrap and put it into your fridge.
If you liked this vanilla cake recipe, then you will love our other cake recipes.