Vegetable Ground Beef Casserole Recipe
Easy recipe for ground beef casserole. This is a satisfying, very easy, and delicious vegetable ground beef casserole to serve anytime of the year.
- 750 grams medium fat ground beef,
- 6 medium potatoes,
- 3 red peppers,
- 6 green pepper,
- 1 large onion,
- 2 large tomatoes,
- 1 garlic,
- 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes,
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste,
- 1 coffee spoon of black pepper,
- 1/2 teacup of vegetable oil (55 ml.),
- 2 coffeespoons of salt,
- 2 cups of water (400 ml.).
Process of Vegetable Ground Beef Casserole Recipe
Put the ground beef on the baking tray. Add the diced potatoes and the tomatoes. Then add the chopped green and red peppers, onion and garlic.
Finally, add the tomato paste, vegetable oil, spices, salt and 2 cups of water and mix thoroughly by hand and spread it evenly.
Bake it in the preheated oven to 180 °C. Serve hot. Enjoy!