Wet Cocoa Cake with Whipped Cream Recipe
This wet cocoa cake is the easiest cake I’ve ever come across.
For the cake;
- 2 eggs,
- 1 Turkish coffee cups of granulated sugar,
- 1 Turkish coffee cup of yogurt,
- 3 Turkish coffee cup of all-purpose flour,
- 1 Turkish coffee cup of vegetable oil,
- 2 tablespoonful of cocoa powder,
- 1 packet of baking powder (10 grams),
- 1 packet of vanilla (5 grams).
The Turkish coffee cup size: 50 ml.
To make the cake wet;
- 1 cup of milk,
- 1 coffee spoon of cocoa powder,
- 3 coffee spoon of granulated sugar,
- 1 coffee spoon of vegetable oil.
For the custard;
- 1 packet of whipped cream (75 grams),
- 1 cup of milk.
The cup size: 200 ml.
Process of Wet Cocoa Cake with Whipped Cream Recipe
Grease the tart mold with margarine.
Beat eggs with an electic mixer until the yolk and white are combined.
Add the granulated sugar and beat till they become foamy.
Add the all of the ingredients lefted and go on mixing.
Pour the cake mixture into the tart mold and spread.
Bake it into the preheated oven to 180°C.
Then take it out and leave it to cool at room temperature.
After it gets cool completely, invert it and top it lightly to remove the cake.
To make the cake wet, stir all the ingredients in a bowl.
Pour the mixture on the cake evenly, making sure to coat every piece..
Set aside to cool.
Mix the whipped cream and milk in a bowl until smooth and .
Pour the mixture on to the cake cooled and spread it.
And then pour the chocolate sauce on the cake and put it into the fridge for 3 – 4 hours.
After it gets cool then slice it and serve.